Breast Augmentation Doctors Fresno
Breast Augmentation Doctors says: breast augmentation surgery is a surgical process in whichimplants are being used to change the shape, size and/or contour of the breasts to give women a better picture and proportional shape and boost their confidence.
Learn more about how to enhance your breasts natural appearance and set up a consultation with breast surgery doctors Fresno.
Breast surgery expert Fresno will evaluate during the original consultation to ensure that you are a good candidate for this operation.
You may be a candidate for breast surgery if:
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You're worried that your breasts are too small
- You are not happy with the loss of form and volume of your breasts after childbirth, weight loss or aging
- Your breasts apear asymmetrical
- One or both breasts did not normally grow or have an elongated shape.
- You're dissatisfied with the "empty" upper portion of your breast.
- You are expected to be realistic
- You are safe physically and you are not pregnant or lactating
Breast surgery specialist Fresno also will address the expectations of your breast augmentation surgery with you. Since there are several procedures, he will clarify the incision technique and the type and size of the implant that is most suitable for you. The surgical team will provide anaesthesia for breast surgery doctors Fresno to guarantee your convenience during the operation. An incision is performed at a discrete place earlier determined by the surgeon and an implant is placed under or before the muscle. The incisions will be stitched, and the breasts will recover.
What are the breast surgery dangers?The choice to have breast augmentation surgery is personal, and with the risks involved in breast surgery, you should evaluate the potential advantages in attaining your personal objectives. Only you can create your own choice.
Possible dangers for breast augmentation include:
- Changes in the feeling of nipples or breasts
- Poor scars
- Incorrect or defective position of the implant
- Implant leakage or rupture
- Formation of tight implant scar tissue (capsular contracture)
- Fluid accumulation (seroma)
- Anesthesia dangers
- Persistent pain
- Wrinkling of the skin above the implant
- Possibility of surgery for revision
What can a Breast Augmentation Doctors do for you?
- Increase your breasts fullness and projection.
- Improve breast and hip contour proportions.
- Improve your image of yourself and your self-esteem.
- After mastectomy or injury, breast implants can also be used for breast reconstruction.
What Breast Augmentation Doctors can't do you?breast augmentation surgery Fresno does not totally correct breasts that are significantly drooping. A breast lift, also called mastopexy, may be required in conjunction with a breast augmentation surgery to make the breasts look more complete and lifted. Breast lifting can be performed simultaneously with your surgery or a distinct procedure may be required. Breast surgery expert Fresno will help you make this choice.
In conclusion, breast augmentation surgery Fresno provides a woman lovely breasts, with impressive size and shape, harmoniously matching her body proportion, adding grace and beauty to her self-esteem and favorable body image and making her feel more feminine.
Contact our breast surgery specialist Fresno if you want a fuller, rounder breast shape!